• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New Member from California

SharkRider

100 Posts
I am from California and new to the forum. What kind of Toyota do you own?

I have a 2012 Tacoma and it is great for hauling things around. However, I wish it got better gas mileage.

BeachBumGal

TTC Chicks
Hello Surfer Bob! Nice to meet you and have you here in the Toyota Truck Club! I am fairly new here myself, but I am sure you will feel right at home here!

SharkRider

100 Posts
I was out surfing on New Year's. I am really enjoying this forum. Hopefully, I can get some excellent advice about my 2012 Tacoma.

Cindy McCrae

TTC Chicks
Hello from the southern entrance to Yosemite National Park. I have a 2002 Toyota Tundra TRD Limited 4X4, that replaced my 2001 Toyota Tacoma TRD V6 4X4. My Tacoma was the first truck I had ever owned. She had 3 miles on her when I test drove her at the dealership. In 2008 my Tacoma sacrificed herself and saved me when we hydroplaned off a corner, 60ft down a hillside. I have to say that the Toyota 4x4s are one of the best on the road. On numerous occasions I have used her in the snow, mud and for firewood. Seriously cool truck!
But, alas she is getting up there in miles (over 250k). She still runs like greased lightening.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Hello from the southern entrance to Yosemite National Park. I have a 2002 Toyota Tundra TRD Limited 4X4, that replaced my 2001 Toyota Tacoma TRD V6 4X4. My Tacoma was the first truck I had ever owned. She had 3 miles on her when I test drove her at the dealership. In 2008 my Tacoma sacrificed herself and saved me when we hydroplaned off a corner, 60ft down a hillside. I have to say that the Toyota 4x4s are one of the best on the road. On numerous occasions I have used her in the snow, mud and for firewood. Seriously cool truck!
But, alas she is getting up there in miles (over 250k). She still runs like greased lightening.
Welcome to the site. Make certain to add pics to your gallery of your truck.

toyotasrule

100 Posts
Welcome to the site to all the new members hiding in this thread.

Related Content You Might Like: