• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New Job

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Congrats! I got called back about a job today too, interview on Friday or Monday. Hopefully our good fortune is rubbing off on each other.

upatree64

congrat's Kenny, Hope this job turns out to be the greatest ever. You'r choice in profession will most always allow you a wide range of job choices. I wish more of these kids now days could grasp that sometimes a skills job is the smartest path ever. I have a son n law that took the HVAC path and he literally can go anywhere in the country and earn a very good living, and he's proven it over and over again. I could go on and on about the skill trades because I believe it to be the most secure future for so many young people at this time.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
What happened to my comment, looks like we're getting spam on these posts now.

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
Sorry Steve, I haven't seen any spam lately. When I do I always flag it. Maybe it is happening during the day time when I am at work IDK.

Last edited:

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
This post was spam, lol.

"Congratulations on your successful job search! Getting a new job is a big issue, and it does not matter where you live! On the other side, if to follow some strategical steps, you will find this process easy and not painful at all: Getting New Job Is Easy As Pie"

1 post for the account it's there's an external link. :-0

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Toyota is supposed to let me know in the next week or so. I'm not going to say too much, but this is a position inside of Toyota Motor Sales and I talked to a division head, he said the job would start in January, so I assume they would made a decision in the next two weeks (assuming they're going to give someone the chance to give two-weeks notice (doesn't apply to me, i've been doing contract work that's all ended).

Plus Toyota shuts down for Christmas through New Years, so they have to take into account that, so if I get the job, I'll assume it will be offered by the 15th of December, but that's just a guess.

Related Content You Might Like: