• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New Guy From NC.....Again.

kodathegreywolf

Ive been a member on here for a little while, but fairly inactive. So, I figured I would re-introduce myself. I am Alex Quist, and hale from Zebulon, NC. I work at CarQuest Auto Parts in Raleigh, and am a volunteer firefighter. I have a 1991 Toyota Pickup which is out of service while I'm in the search for a good 22RE. Any other questions, shoot me a line. Glad to be back and more active this time.

kodathegreywolf

CarQuest Auto Parts is a national chain based out of Raleigh, NC. I work at the corporate campus, although Advance Auto Parts just bought us for $ 2.4 billion. So who knows whats next. Lol

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
I knew there was a lot of money in parts, but $2.4 billion is a lot of money. Are they looking to expand or are there hints that they're going to consolidate positions?

kodathegreywolf

Im not really sure. My manager says no change through the end of the year. After that he said they promised plenty of notice when the make a change. We dont know if their gonna kill the CQ name, let us be as we are, change uniforms, or what else. We do hope it will increase our inventory. There are quite a few brands at advance I think we could sell quite easily.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Corporate games are fun like that. Good luck with whatever changes might come your way.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I've heard of car quest before. Doesn't make sense to me when Corps kill off well known names. I mean. FedEx bought kinkos ... and they are now FedEx office. So they may have been buying areas and products and distribution networks.

kodathegreywolf

Yea. I agree. I hope the dont just convert us to Advance Auto stores. I think that would hurt them, since they already have stores all over this area. I was told this could be as long as a 4 year transition.

Related Content You Might Like: