• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Need help finding rear window seals

86RagYota

I have a 86 Toyota and I need help finding the window seals for the rear sliding glass mine are gone and every bump an turn the glass just rattles an annoys me an my passenger

I appreciate any help.
-Thanks, RagYota86

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
I think he is referring to the rubber tracks in your slider. You might try a glass shop. Or try finding another complete sliding window unit at the pick apart. I picked one up for my son this summer, only paid $20.00 CDN or about 0.12 US and we found the sliding units to be very common.

SRL

I once had a grey 86 Toyota Pickup that I loved! Your RagYota brings back fond memories. Anyway, another possible resource for your rear sliding window parts is Toyota Dealer Direct Parts. I've owned a lot of Toyota trucks, and these guys carry or can get a lot of difficult to find parts -- even if they're not listed on the website. Here's a link to the 1990 Toyota Pickup that shows an illustration diagram and parts list, including the weatherstrip part: http://toyota.dealerdirectparts.com/1990-Toyota-Pickup-Base-Back-Glass-Parts-s/54595.htm. I didn't see '86 online, but it doesn't mean they can't get it. There's another excellent resource that I can't recall right now, but I'll post that too if I can find it.

Related Content You Might Like: