• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Need help: 1994 Toyota Pickup

Jorie

I currently own a 1994 Toyota pickup (Xtra Cab), and it basically needs a new engine. I’m not able to do this work myself, so I’m interested in selling it to someone who may want to fix it themselves, to see if I can get a little more than what I would just selling it to a salvage yard. It does have some new parts recently installed (before the engine damage was known). Any advice?

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Two big questions that affect your quest are, how much hoping to get for the truck, and where is it located?
Then come the questions of condition (other than the bad engine) and is it a clear title.
Almost any Toyota truck that's still a roller, but not actually running, not full of rust, and possessing a clean transferable title can normally command a price between $800 and $2000. The big variable comes down to location and condition.

Jorie

Two big questions that affect your quest are, how much hoping to get for the truck, and where is it located?
Then come the questions of condition (other than the bad engine) and is it a clear title.
Almost any Toyota truck that's still a roller, but not actually running, not full of rust, and possessing a clean transferable title can normally command a price between $800 and $2000. The big variable comes down to location and condition.
So I’m currently in Winston-Salem, NC, and the truck is at a mechanic here. The title is clean, the truck has been well-maintained throughout its life and is in good shape (aside from the engine). It’s had regular maintenance, got new tires in Dec 2018, a new battery Nov 2018, and has a new distributor, ignition wire, and spark plugs (all May 2019). It was my grandfather’s, and then passed to me. The engine damage was due to an overheat last month, unfortunately. I want to be realistic about it.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Ok, so heres the cool thing about your truck, the newer (1995-2004) 2.7 and 3.4 engines are real easy bolt ins, with either engine being a dramatic increase in horsepower. Look up JDM engines on google.
Most of what they sell is low mileage used, but they also sell rebuilt engines.
They have 5VZFE (3.4 V6) engines starting at $1399.
That price is lower than what you'll pay for a replacement truck or car.

Jorie

Ok, so heres the cool thing about your truck, the newer (1995-2004) 2.7 and 3.4 engines are real easy bolt ins, with either engine being a dramatic increase in horsepower. Look up JDM engines on google.
Most of what they sell is low mileage used, but they also sell rebuilt engines.
They have 5VZFE (3.4 V6) engines starting at $1399.
That price is lower than what you'll pay for a replacement truck or car.
That’s good to know, and I’ve looked into that, but I’m not able to do the work myself, so it would be about the same as getting a car. The truck has been great, but it’s not the most practical vehicle for my situation. So I’m more interested in selling it.

fxbrokersCego

Former Member
Иногда я буду упоминать названия облачных или десктопных парсеров, но использовать именно их необязательно. lsgiant И можете быстро принимать важные управленческие решения по ценообразованию. kekeok Для таких случаев поставщик с полным циклом обслуживания — лучший и экономичный выбор. archives

Related Content You Might Like: