• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Motorcycle Tie-Down bar...

FOR SALE: heavy duty motorcycle tie-down bar for 2005 - 2014 Toyota Tacoma.This replaces the factory Toyota Tacoma bed rail and includes Grade 8 hardware; No drilling to install. This mounts in about 15 minutes, using the 5 nuts riveted into the head board of the bed (after removing the factory bed rail), and also attaches to the side bed rails. No twist or torque when you cinch down on your motorcycle straps.

You can tie-down one bike in the center, or two bikes using the outer wheel chocks. you can load 3 bikes with this bar, and with the mid-size Tacoma bed, this is best done with the center bike loaded backwards.

The main bar is 1/8" wall, the corner gussets are laser cut 1/4"steel plate, and the tie-down loops are 1/2" solid round bar. This bar is very solid and well made.... in the USA. There are also 1/2" holes in the corner plates for mounting lights or a CB antennae.

I have tested this tie-down bar design for the past year with no issues atall.

Introductory offer price is $175 + $35 S&H to any destination within theCont. US. These will normally be priced at $200 plus S&H. Pay Pal only.

Included is: the motorcycle tie-down bar, mounting plates for the side bed rails, all required Grade 8, corrosion resistant hardware, and installation instructions. All parts are powder coated low gloss black, with a light texture. These will come very well packed to prevent any damage to the powder coating.

You also get multiple solid tie-down locations built into this bar for whatever you need to secure in your bed. This is the BEST motorcycle tie-down bar you can buy for your Toyota Tacoma (2005 - 2014)

PM if you have any questions.

Jesse

Labor Day SALE !!!! $185.00 shipped to your door

In honor of Labor Day, September 1, 2014.... the "working man's holiday", I am offering the remaining Motorcycle Tie-Down Bars in stock (3 left) for $150.00 + $35.00 S&H exclusively to forum members. Shipping to non-contiguous US addresses will be more, please PM me for a postage quote (California residents pay 9% Ca. tax)

PM me if you are interested, or just go to the website (in my signature) and BUY NOW.... make sure to mention that you are a forum member and I will refund the difference back to you.

This sale is valid through September 16, 2014 and only on the remaining stock.

I will be working on another production run after these are gone.

Jesse

Last edited:
Howdy all,

We sold our entire stock with the Labor Day Sale..... The next batch should be ready to ship in 4 - 6 weeks. I will post when they are available.

Thanks for all the suggestions, help and support,

Jesse

I am now offering discounted pricing to all US Military, Police, Fire and EMT personnel, Active and retired.
AMA members also get the same discount: $200 shipped, CA sales tax included.

* Conditions That Apply: You must submit / email a copy of your valid/current ID / membership card showing the same shipping address as the Order Ship To address - and yes, you can cover/block any "private" information. Refunds will be given after verification.

Jesse - www.TacomaTruckParts.com

Related Content You Might Like: