• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

More Tacoma Exhaust Pictures

Lester

I don't know what happened to the Tacoma Exhaust thread. I have two more pics to share with you just for fun. I don't know what kind of exhaust system I'd want but I'm dreaming and shopping...

toyotasrule

100 Posts
Those are some very nice selections. The chrome one looks more shiny but the black one would look better if/when it rusts.

antonino

100 Posts
Chrome still rocks! I also like the black one, but I think, Chrome looks much better. Of course, if it rusts, you have to replace it.

balihaisen

100 Posts
Chrome is so popular. What's the use of having a flashy truck, if the exhaust isn't flashy too?:rolleyes:

GregH

I'm torn, but I must say that black exhaust system is growing on me. Chrome is shiny though, and of course I completely understand why people would prefer that. I think there is two choices-1. flashy or 2. dark and mysterious. :)

jimmyno

I don't think exhausts really matter. It is under the truck. Nobody would really look at it, no matter how it looks.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I don't know what happened to the Tacoma Exhaust thread. I have two more pics to share with you just for fun. I don't know what kind of exhaust system I'd want but I'm dreaming and shopping...

Great exhaust.. I wonder how much it cost

Related Content You Might Like: