• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Militia Muster Call in Virginia

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Thought there may be some interest in what is happening my home state of Virginia.

First there was a Pro Gun Rally in Richmond, VA on Jan 20,2019. Gov. Ralph "Black Face" Northam put the state under a "State of Emergency" and fenced off the capital. Since then he has ignored the people and passed a slew of new Gun Laws which is aimed at disarming the entire state. He has another batch of laws going through next week which are just as bad.

In response, counties like mine (Campbell County) in VA along with a few other counties are forming up Militias. All do to the fact that our new blue state government does not believe in the 2nd Amendment. At least people are stepping up to the plate.

Milita muster calls organized in Bedford and Campbell Counties

There is also a movement to for Virginia counties along the West Virginia border to be absorbed in WV. If anyone is interested I will keep everyone posted.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Stand strong. This next generation is so soft they won't stand for anything and believe the false promises of a disarmed populace.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
The media is misleading everyone. It's amazing how they can take what's really happening and spin it into misleading and false story. We will Stand Strong!

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Somewhat ironic don't you think? Having to call people with guns?

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Half of the country is easily swayed by vapid arguments and especially is moored to no principle except to go after those who have principals.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
There was a Muster call about 30 miles west of me in Bedford County yesterday. I was unable to attend but read and watched the reports. Was a great turnout. Here is a report from out local News:

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Muster Call for my county was today. Great turnout:

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Muster Call for my county was today. Great turnout:
You'd think they would know they're not going to be found constitutional.

Related Content You Might Like: