• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Just re-did my home office (pics)

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Somehow over the holidays my home office became "the place to put junk" for the entire family. We wrapped presents in here, we moved an extra table in here, not to mention I got some cool gifts like some gear for my GoPro Hero 3 Silver-edition camera, a new Nikon D5200 camera and assorted gear, got some new games and a new game console, etc.

So, I figured it was time to clean-up, recycle all of my old computer and electronics equipment and find something that looked better than the cheap particle-board bookcases that I've had since college.

So I snapped some pictures of the process and put them up in the photo album. Take a look ... i'm going to play around with embedding them inside of this post as well, but one thing at a time. :)

[album]113[ /album]

http://www.toyotatruckclub.com/forum/gallery/albums/my-new-home-office.113/

[Photo]583[/photo]

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Wow, those are some great before-and-after pics. I never would have guessed that it was the same room if you didn't show the process. Nice pic of heading to recycle your electronics. Many people don't know that there at a ton of toxins inside of these electronics like mercury and other stuff that will get into the groundwater eventually. The recycling places often don't make much of a profit but they do help to reduce landfill space and they can get that stuff out of the ground so it might not poison our children.

Anyhow, good stuff!

gatorJ

toyotafan,

I thought you were always out driving trucks. I am surprised you have an office. However, you office looks cramped. I need more space than that.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Like I said I had to rent a uhaul truck to handle the large 1-piece shelf. Figured if make a walkaround video to show you.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Where did you take all the junk?
The city that I live in has a free recycling center built into the landfill. So if you drive in with electronics and stuff like that you can drop it off for free, and most of this stuff is not worth anything (old tube tv, cracked monitor, old computers) as electronic devices, but they are worth something to these recycling centers.

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
Good looking office! glad that you were able to clean up and take some stuff to a recycling center as well.

Related Content You Might Like: