• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Improving your Toyota Tacoma

millionaireman

If you have the money and time to fix and customize your Toyota Tacoma pick up truck, what are you going to change and why?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
AH, this is one of the most fun questions what we get asked on this site! It's all about customizing.

- Window Tint. I would start always with a good tint on your windows to block out the sun.
- Performance Exhaust System. Consider getting a performance exhaust.
- Programmer or tune. To get peak performance, you'll need to get a programmer to tune your truck to get more power.
- Nerf-bars or steps. If you get a lift you'll need this.
- Wheels and Tires. Consider getting something bigger if you want to go offroad. They'll dig in better.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Wash it, I'd bet it my Tacoma hasnt had a bath in at least a year.

SurferBoy

What would be some good upgrades/aftermarket ideas for someone that doesn't know much about the Tacomas and that doesn't go out in the mud and such? I have pretty dark tint already and I'll be getting some custom paint done next month. Are there many different types of surfboard racks for them? Seat covers? I haven't done much surfing ebay or whatever for aftermarket parts yet.

MD_Weems

100 Posts
You need to "surf" ebay for some sweet aftermarket parts and such. They have literally hundreds of different Toyota Tacoma seat covers, aftermarket lights, accessories - you name it. They probably have good priced surfboard racks as well that would look great on your truck. Of course, there are also tons of sites out there that offer Toyota Tacoma surfboard racks too, I'd shop around though as that's probably a pricey item.

SurferBoy

I did just that over the weekend. There are some really cool goodies that I found for my Toyota Tacoma on ebay that I ordered. Hopefully they'll come in soon. I still am looking for a rack for my boards though.

balihaisen

100 Posts
If you have a Tacoma, I don't think you still need to fix anything. It's already a head turner.

Related Content You Might Like: