• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Howdy from North SQUIRRELL!!!California

Smileyone

TTC Chicks
Hey all, Just checking in. You can call me Smileyone, as I am told I'm obnoxiously happy. At least once a week... :) I just bought my Dad's 2003 Tacoma excab, and I am sooo happy as I have wanted this truck for some time. It does have a few issues though, which I will be asking for help on, since My Dad let the truck go showing a code for a while. I'm not sure if the valve is stuck or if the cylinder is shot, but the 3rd cylinder is supposed to only have 70lbs. of pressure. I will be doing a cylinder leak down test here in a few days, then I'll decide if I need a new engine or just some top end work. Yeehaw! The truck is super clean other than this issue though and I got it for a ridiculous price, so if it needs it, it'll get it. Hope to talk to some of you soon. In the mean time, I'll see if I can get some pics. posted. Later, Smileyone out.

Smileyone

TTC Chicks
Welcome to the site!
What part of Texas did you land in? Some of every landscape there, I really like the South East and Southern Mountian areas of the state, but since I like to hunt, all of Texas is cool with me(except the cities.)

Related Content You Might Like: