• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

How has your 2015 been going?

Britanica

TTC Chicks
How has it been thus far? Going into month three and Spring is on its way!
My year has been slow and quiet. I look forward to going out of the country this fall. I will be going on a trip with my husband to London :)
As for today, I got punched in the nose by my dog... Not fun. He is a 100+ pound 10 month German Shepherd. My nose finally stopped bleeding haha

Knic

Pretty good in southern IN.! Looking forward to tacking summer projects with my yota, fishing and cooking out!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Just getting into camping weather. Spending time in east Texas and Oklahoma this week.

20150310_105918.jpg
20150310_095654.jpg

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Been a busy year so far, since Jan 1 Ive spent 32 days out of the country and 44 days away from home.
A new position at work has me working 6 day weeks and 10-12 hour days even when Im home.
Next week my present employment contract expires and with my new contract the work load should slack off or Ill be calling back some of the companies that have been trying to lure me away from my present employer.

BaxterThomas

Extremely busy. It’s hard to believe how busy it has been. Things are only going to get more busy. Then I hope to take a vacation around summer. That is if I can find the time.

A Ninja Rap Doll

How has it been thus far? Going into month three and Spring is on its way!
My year has been slow and quiet. I look forward to going out of the country this fall. I will be going on a trip with my husband to London :)
As for today, I got punched in the nose by my dog... Not fun. He is a 100+ pound 10 month German Shepherd. My nose finally stopped bleeding haha
My year 2015 is just going the way I want it to. I have accomplished some of my goals for 2015 and just recently, bought a Toyota Tacoma 2015. I think 2015 is my year. Cheers everyone!

Rachel

TTC Chicks
I sense that my year is going to be exciting and better than last year! Having good fortune since the year started. Hopefully planning to take my first vacation since my last trip 5 years ago.

Wishing all of you great luck this year!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Hard to believe that we're in the middle of April already, that's the middle of the 16th week already, so we're 16/52 done with the year, which is now over 30% of the year gone.

Related Content You Might Like: