• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

hood protector for Tundra 2010...help

runvmc

Can anyone help with the installation instructions for the hood protector on my 2010 Tundra? The instructions included with my Toyota hood protector are pre-2010 . I have the metal clip supports attached for the outer edges of the protector, but I cannot loosen the grill from the hood to slip in the hood protector. I've taken all the bolts out from underneath and nothing is budging. I am hoping it is simple. If you can help please let me know. Thanks, runvmc

5.7yotafan

100 Posts
Is it loose at all? If it is, I think you have to unhook the hood latch, I think I used the little plastic pry bar thingy they give you with the protector to help loosen the grill, mines an 07 so something could have changed in how the grills are installed but they couldn't have changed much because you can put a 2010 grill on an earlier tundra, good luck, if no luck getting it off, check out www.tundrageeks.com and join up and someone there will certainly be able to help you out!

SurferBoy

Yeah - what's a hood protector? What does it do? I'm worried about chips in my paint on the beach with large rocks or debris hitting it.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Can anyone help with the installation instructions for the hood protector on my 2010 Tundra? The instructions included with my Toyota hood protector are pre-2010 . I have the metal clip supports attached for the outer edges of the protector, but I cannot loosen the grill from the hood to slip in the hood protector. I've taken all the bolts out from underneath and nothing is budging. I am hoping it is simple. If you can help please let me know. Thanks, runvmc

Any updates, Did you get this installed?

Related Content You Might Like: