• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Hilux v Amarok ~ Tug-of-War video between Toyota and VW

Brad

100 Posts
Looks like a bit of fun, although I wasn't even sure what was going on at some points.

Chase

I'm not sure what I just watched, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to have some fun time to time!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
No I get it. That's a great way to destroy your driveline though.

Plus very often this has to do with tire grip and sometimes weight ... so the winner is he who has the newest and best tires, more weight over the tires, better low-end gears, etc.

Otherwise, I thought only American rednecks did this with Ford vs. Dodge stuff.

Last edited:

PaleoMama

Staff member
TTC Chicks
100 Posts
Community Leader
*sigh* the boys at TFL Car had a little fun, too :p

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
*sigh* the boys at TFL Car had a little fun, too :p

Wonder how Toyota feels about their journalist demos being pitting against each other in the tug-of-wag deathmatch, lol.

I love these guys, I should get a crew together and do videos like them as well. :) If only I have more free time.

Brad

100 Posts
Wonder how Toyota feels about their journalist demos being pitting against each other in the tug-of-wag deathmatch, lol.

I love these guys, I should get a crew together and do videos like them as well. :) If only I have more free time.
Wow, I'd love to do something like this. I don't think I'd be able to be apart of your crew, but I may try this with a group of friends.

Related Content You Might Like: