• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Hi everybody

Daniel Boyll

I'm 24 have a wife a 10 month old son and another little boy due April 7th my garage consists of my pride and joy a 1974 Ford Gran Torino Sport Starsky and Hutch replica, a 1985 Chevy El Camino and the reason I joined my 1986 Toyota Pickup 4x4 5spd with factory turbo I'm yet to find someone else who has this setup and I'm currently rebuilding the engine almost done with it ready to get her back on the road. Glad to be here and look forward to hearing from the other members
20140525_150143.jpg

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
welcome to the site! Looking forward to learning more about your truck and helping out in any way that we can. Upload some more pics, create a media gallery album on the site and don't be afraid to use the new Garage feature where you can showcase facts, information, photos and even tie into an existing media gallery album.

TDave

100 Posts
1974 Ford Gran Torino Sport Starsky and Hutch
I'd like to see that baby. I thought it was the coolset car on TV until The Dukes of Hazzard and Knight Rider started.

My sister had a puke blue Grand Torino, about a '75. Obviously wasn't as cool as this one. I can't remember, but I think Hutch owned the car in the show...

Related Content You Might Like: