• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Hey there new to this site post some pics soon.

Snakesout

Hi there hey I am new here just checking some stuff out. But I do have a burning question if someone knows the answer would be appreciative.

I have a 2009 green Tacoma double cab long bed, I have had a 2005 extended cab and a 2004 single cab, great trucks my 05 was a blast put a k&n intake on it and it was fun then I traded it in for the 09 the k&n fit right on to my new truck but there is ONE major set back on the 09 how in the hell do I disengage that limited slip that prevents me from getting sideways and doing doughnuts in the snow and mud cause that anit sideways stuff sucks it sounds a beeping noise and puts the accelerator in a like abs mode starts chopping back won't let me accelerate can some one tell me how I can get back to having fun in my taco!!!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Welcome to the site. I'm sure someone will come by with some input on your issues, you should probably cut-and-paste them and post in the tech forums as well.

Snakesout

Thanks I Appreciate That Info Was trying to upload a profile Pic And was Reading that the Option Had to Be Made available By a Admin, was able to Put a album together Can I Add a Profile Pic?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
No, you should be able to do that now. I'm going out with the family for the 4th today, I'll have a look later tonight or tomorrow perhaps.

Just make certain the pics are not too big, try to scale them down if they are. Use your photo editing software and/or picasa from Google to make them very small.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Welcome to the site. You're wanting to I disengage that limited slip differential on an 09, not sure how to do that. Many vehicles have electronic traction control that is push-button on and off, not sure if this one has that or not to tell you the truth.

Snakesout

Yea I got the slip engage toggel left side of the dash and I can flip that to on or off but if I romp on the gas and start fishtailing that's when a alarm starts beeping and disengages the fuel so I can't get froggy was wondering if there was a fuse I could pull or somthing to disengage the safety feature. Its a trd don't need that safety feature >: ) how's that 08 does it have that feature?

Related Content You Might Like: