• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

hello from Ohio

Tmr170

I just registered today! So just saying hello. I joined so I could shared and learn more info about the 4.7L V8 and 5.7L V8 secondary air injection systems (SAIS). I am also part of a team that has developed a bypass kit, that allows a cheaper alternative to bypassing some of the issue that some folks having with this systems and taking vehicles out of limp mode. I am new here and have to wait and go thought the right channels, before posting links. So for now I am here to learn more myself and answer any questions you have.
Thanks TMR170

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Welcome to the site, what's the company that you work for? Feel free to share more about what you've been able to do with the bypass stuff.

Tmr170

Welcome to the site, what's the company that you work for? Feel free to share more about what you've been able to do with the bypass stuff.
Thanks Steve! I am with a small company me an my father has started. The company name is Rutech Solutions, we only sell off of eBay. We have a bypass kit that helps bypass some emission code at the start up of your vehicle. we sell a kit for 4.7L V8 selected models and a kit for the 5.7L V8 selected models. I just didn't want to step on any toes and start to just post my links. I would like to ask permission to post my eBay links on a thread with all the info about the (SAIS) problems. I have a lot of info to post about the problems many Toyota owns have had to deal with, and the outrageous deal cost. I also have a lot of info on our bypass kit, which we sell for under $200 on eBay, which is better than the thousands you spend at the dealer. Thanks for the opportunity and let me know what you think?

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Typed in your company name in Google and found you guys on youtube.

question: What are the FAB statements for your product? That is, what are the Features, Advantages and Benefits that someone gets from installing one of these units?

Tmr170

All the bypass does is tell your cars computer that the outside air temperature is lower than the minimum temperature that the pumps would turn on at. It is only in the circuit for 12-15 seconds immediately upon turning on the ignition switch. After that time expires, the module is completely out of the circuit. Without this timing mechanism, your computer would always be thinking the ambient air temperature was incorrect, and it would then improperly adjust the fuel flow, causing a too rich/lean condition. Also helps take the truck or SUV out of (limp mode)
The kit helps bypass codes:
P1441 – Secondary Air Injection System Switching Valve No 2 Stuck Open Bank 1
P1442 - Secondary Air Injection System Switching Valve No 2 Stuck Closed Bank 1
P1444 - Secondary Air Injection System Switching Valve No 2 Stuck Open Bank 2
P1445 - Secondary Air Injection System Switching Valve No 2 Stuck Closed Bank 2
P2440 - Secondary Air Injection System Switching Valve Stuck Open Bank 1
P2441 - Secondary Air Injection System Switching Valve Stuck Closed Bank 1
P2442 - Secondary Air Injection System Switching Valve Stuck Open Bank 2
P2443 - Secondary Air Injection System Switching Valve Stuck Closed Bank 2
P2444 - Secondary Air Injection System Switching Pump Stuck ON Bank 1
P2445 - Secondary Air Injection System Switching Pump Stuck OFF Bank 1
P2446 - Secondary Air Injection System Switching Pump Stuck ON Bank 2
P2447 - Secondary Air Injection System Switching Pump Stuck OFF Bank 2

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
I just registered today! So just saying hello. I joined so I could shared and learn more info about the 4.7L V8 and 5.7L V8 secondary air injection systems (SAIS). I am also part of a team that has developed a bypass kit, that allows a cheaper alternative to bypassing some of the issue that some folks having with this systems and taking vehicles out of limp mode. I am new here and have to wait and go thought the right channels, before posting links. So for now I am here to learn more myself and answer any questions you have.
Thanks TMR170
Welcome to the site, looking forward to seeing what ideas your team has cone up with.

Related Content You Might Like: