• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Has anyone done a tacoma side mirror mod?

Srs2010

Im looking to swap out the black mirrors for some color coded mirrors. Have any of you done this and can you give me some tips. Do I need to get the new mirrors from the dealership?

GregH

If the dealer does have them they might be kind of expensive. On the other hand, if you buy straight from the dealer you know they will fit right on your truck. You might want to try online stores or eBay, perhaps.

Lester

I haven't done this yet, but it sure sounds like fun. I might opt for stick-on decorations if I'm too lazy or too cheap to have new mirrors/mirror covers installed.

toyotasrule

100 Posts
Has anyone found their mirrors yet? If you have some good referrals for me I would appreciate knowing, too. I think it would be fun to have mirrors that are a more exciting color.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Sounds like a good project, if you get this done please take step-by-step photos and post them up here. :) please. ??? haha

Lester

Yeah this sounds like a fun project. I'd like to see some example photos. Changing the look of the side mirrors can add originality to your Tacoma.

Related Content You Might Like: