• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Get your grill on!

TruckOn

So I am planning to grill tomorrow. I have made up my mind. I texted my buddy and he is down for it. We are going to do some burgers and hot dogs. I am debating on grilling some corn and peppers. It will be sunny and 59 which is like beautiful compared to the -10 degree weather we had ALL February.

You going to grill this week!?

TDave

100 Posts
I will this weekend. I have a maltese that thinks he's the official taste tester of everything I grill. I use charcoal, so as soon as he sees that bag of charcoal going out to the patio, he's out there with me like a co-pilot, ready to fire things up.

I like to take a lot of breakfast sausage and grill a lot of that, and my wife uses it for sandwiches in the morning before work.

I don't like seafood, but I 'll grill up a whole bunch of shrimp (i have a buddy that owns a seafood store), and give it to the neighbors.

geezala

I normally just make some filets, not too thick or big, just 4 or 5 ounce ones, and cheeseburgers for the kids. They won't eat anything burnt, like a hotdog or brat might get.

I don't have any special rub or anything like that, just some salt and pepper. Nobody complains, and THEY'D BETTER NOT! :)

Related Content You Might Like: