• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Footall Season - 2010/2011

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Who's watching Football this season? No flaming, just feel free to support your team and talk about who's doing what.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I love my COLTS! Go Payton!!!
He's a good quarterback, that's for sure, but the overall team's still got to come together. That's the problem with the Cowboys, the line can't protect Romo long enough to give him time to get the ball off.

ToyotaPitty

100 Posts
I wonder what it would be like to play football with trucks... wasn't there an advertisement like that out there? time to hunt for the football truck advertisement!

ToyotaPitty

100 Posts
Anyone watch ESPN?

What do you guys think of their funny skits... like a couple years ago it was Farve running around naked, then it was Oh, how I hate... Ohio State... and this year, i saw some funny skits that they were doing. Do you guys like that? Or do you think that it is just stupid and you wish they'd stop?

PETER.PHIL

That would be AWESOME. And I don't care much for the NFL so I'd be pumped.

As far as the NFL goes, the owners would whine about not having enough billions of dollars and pay rookies less.

bebtunes

100 Posts
not a big fan, but i would have to say SF 49ers since I was born in CA, but not really following to much personally

Related Content You Might Like: