• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

FJ cruiser, where do you go with it?

bebtunes

100 Posts
If you were to get a FJ Cruiser, were would you go with it? I would take it mainly off roading since it could be setup to be a mud vehicle.

danstpierre

100 Posts
If you were to get a FJ Cruiser, were would you go with it? I would take it mainly off roading since it could be setup to be a mud vehicle.
I'll take it where the girls are of course. Why would I go off-road, when there's nobody else to appreciate what I do. I will go where the pretty girls are, and all of us can have a good time!

danstpierre

100 Posts
I would always go, where the pretty girls are. Why would I go off-road, when nobody's there to appreciate what I do? Impress the girls, and go home happy! That's what I'll do if I got a cruiser.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I would always go, where the pretty girls are. Why would I go off-road, when nobody's there to appreciate what I do? Impress the girls, and go home happy! That's what I'll do if I got a cruiser.

I have they same thoughts here, I would go where pretty girls also just to impress them hehe

Related Content You Might Like: