• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

FJ Cruiser Forum

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Who's got an FJ Cruiser, just curious. Anyone test drive one?

Truckin

I don't have one, but I have ridden in one. The FJ Cruiser is top-rate for what it is. It's a lot of fun for the weekend, or for a good grocery getter. I might think twice if I had long-haul communing, or a ton of stop-and-go traffic that I had to work through on a daily basis, but for a rugged mid-sized SUV that can actually do damage offroad, it's a good pick.

Great for a small trailer or a small boat and a weekend in the mountain. ;-)

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
to me the fj is nice but i see where they can do some redesigning like get rid of the white tops i know its old school but on a yellow fj it looks and reminds me of a short bus. second make it where the top can be removed like on a jeep or the old broncos. other than that i would love to have one they look really good with a 3 inch toytec lift

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I actually like the styling, I think they were going for a Land Rover look overall and I think they did something nice. Let's be honest, 90% of the people who drive this will never get very far off the paved roads.

Related Content You Might Like: