• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Fender Wheelhouse 4WD vs. 2WD

PaveToy

As you can see by my Avatar my 93 had a little incident. kid, rain, and brick mailboxes not a good combo. So am sourcing parts, plenty around it seems but I'm having trouble finding the inner fender or wheelhouse I guess its called. Not the plastic piece. Mine is toast, and all I can find are the 2wd ones and I'm not sure if there is a difference, and am I just looking in the wrong places. Any info would be greatly appreciated because not having a truck just pain sucks..

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I dont remember there being a difference on the 93, my 94 delux std cab 4x4 was wearing a 92 2wd inner fender on the drivers side back in the day.

PaveToy

Thanks for the reply, it makes sense that they are the same but it just made me wonder why everyone specifies 2WD in the part notes. I'm going to order one see what happens.

carsmikew

They are the same but 2wd Fender Apron may be missing some hole or mounting pieces for like cruise control or such other then that same Size and length piece. I will call the dealer and see if they have one most ones in the jonk yard gonna be rusted or hard to get off.

I have Purchased quite few from dealer for t100 or tacoma ran me between $170-$250

Related Content You Might Like: