• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Dallas weather in January 2019 is crazy

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Good day to wash the car.
Im sure your mom once told you theres freezing kids in the North that would love this weather Mister, enjoy it while you can!!!!

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Weather is just as crazy in VA. Today suppose to be mid 60's. Snow & sleet for the weekend. :confused:

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
The opposite here in Western Colorado. It's been very cold--like below freezing--for several weeks. Not unusual, but cars can't be washed outside, and it's just too cold to work or play outside for very long.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
The opposite here in Western Colorado. It's been very cold--like below freezing--for several weeks. Not unusual, but cars can't be washed outside, and it's just too cold to work or play outside for very long.
They said it's an arctic disturbance that just happened to push down through parts of the northern hemisphere but not others. I saw that parts of Europe are having record snowfall this year. Reminds me if when record snowfall hit mt. Baker in Washington state, of course i was living in seattle at the time and we got rain.

Screenshot_20190108-063835_Chrome.jpg

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I should post a 20- year message about this event. I made the decision to move to texas after being rained on 100 days in a row in seattle.

I snowed nearly 100 feet in 3 months!

Screenshot_20190108-064234_Chrome.jpg

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I should post a 20- year message about this event. I made the decision to move to texas after being rained on 100 days in a row in seattle.

I snowed nearly 100 feet in 3 months!

View attachment 8508

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
Here in GJ we've had 3-4 snows so far this winter. Only once did I have to fire up the quad and plow the white stuff. The other storms were minor & melted away within a day (yay). Winter here are normally mild, but we've had some longish cold spells the last couple of winters. Could be worse....

Related Content You Might Like: