• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Colorado Vehicle Registration Fees!

John C

To be honest, I wish to address the fact that Colorado residents have to pay extremely high registration fees on their trucks whether they use them for mainly off road or as a daily driver!
I my self have had my fees jacked up from 27.00 to 79.00 in the last seven years. I do not think adding easily verifiable info to the forums should be the way too talk to folks about this ever growing issue!

Sorry if I come off as rude but I believe this is a ballot measure and a major election is on the horizon, this is where states could change absurd laws!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
and when I moved from Washington state, I had a new pickup truck I bought off new dealer lot and the truck was $16,000 and I paid about $600 for first year vehicle registration. They have since lowered that fee dramatically, but it was crazy expensive up there. However, that being said the Washington state tax laws were such that there was no state income tax (only 5 states can make that claim) so they have to get income from somewhere, or they have to cut the entitlements and other state spending (which I'm fine with!).

Related Content You Might Like: