• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Camping Gear Toyota 4Runner

gatorJ

I loved the Google Hangout. It is great to see that you can put your gear on top. You can put kayaks on the roof. There is also a lot of room in the back for everything. This is one thing that makes the Toyota 4Runner stand out.

After watching the hangout today, I really want to purchase a Toyota 4Runner.

DIY2013

It was a really nice presentation. I like to actually see how things work and I think the Google Hang Out idea was a great option.

gatorJ

I would have liked to see some gear on top of the 4Runner during the presentation. They should have shown off what can actually fit in the 4Runner.

James

100 Posts
After watching the presentation I might purchase a 4 Runner instead of a Tacoma. The 2014 4 Runner is amazing. I need to get myself one.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I think they were trying to keep it to just the vehicle and they have to avoid stuff like logos and all that, so it would have been some very basic bags or whatever up there, but in any case there are probably some good aftermarket and even OEM factory options for cargo carriers.

Let's see, here's a cargo rack from Thule ...

Here's a bajarack ...

No clue but this looks cool ...

Something called a Gobi Stealth rack ?

Another Gobi rack ...

This is a previous generation Yakima Roof Rack.

Related Content You Might Like: