• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

brake upgrade for 2008 toyota sequoia platinum?

gooz87

hello. i'm new to this site and this is my first post. can anyone suggest brake upgrade from original stock brakes for a 2008 toyota sequoia platinum 4x2?

i would like to replace all of the brakes but i am unsure of what to look at, what to look for, and ultimately what type to get.

i have been told that slotted and drilled are the way to go as they are the best option. can anyone verify this?

brand recommendations?

i appreciate any and all input.

Thanks.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Hey. Welcome to the site. What do you do with your truck? Any hauling or towing? Offroad?

gooz87

no towing or off roading. the most action my Sequoia will see is driving in the mountains of NC and VA while going to see family.

I am interested in doing an upgrade because I just want better stopping power. that's it really. I wish I had my truck set up for off roading but I don't have access to any good areas nor would I be anywhere close to proficient in off roading.

wyatt_earp_fan

Hello everyone and for those in the SouthWest area of San Diego or north of I bid you all good luck and be safe from the fires all over the county. Anyways, I am also looking for brake discs and pads cause the ones for my 2010 Tundra are warped. Can anyone suggest a brand? I have a 2010 Base model V8 4.6, has tow but is not 4x4. I don't plan to tow anything anytime soon

Last edited:

Related Content You Might Like: