• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Best way to remove holograms from the finish of a pickup?

GearHead

100 Posts
Sometimes a good polish will remove holograms or swirl marks from the finish of a vehicle, but is there a better way to do this? Maybe just a good coat of wax would do the trick. If you have had problems with holograms (swirl marks) and have fixed them let me know what you did, I'm trying to remove a few from my truck. Thanks!

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Well, there are some that don't look very good. I don't blame people for wanting to streamline their look and debadge and take off all of the stickers.

antonino

100 Posts
I agree, you might like the truck's model, but not the stickers that comes with it. I don't know. But I think, hot water could make stickers easily removed? This works for motorcycles, I don't know for trucks.

balihaisen

100 Posts
Well, if it's still new, then I suggest, don't remove it. It's still better if the stickers are shiny. It was meant to make your truck more good looking.

antonino

100 Posts
Meguiars M105.. Try this, maybe it can help. Meguiars have plenty of products for repainting and paint polishing.

Related Content You Might Like: