• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Best place to order Sub-woofers online?

GearHead

100 Posts
I'd like to add a little more bump to the system in my pickup and was wondering where to get the best deals on sub-woofers. Any ideas/recommendations for my audio are appreciated.

Leveled

They run sales all the time but this time of year seems to be the time you will find closeouts and deals because of the holidays. I have bought a few things from them and they usually ship for free if you spend a certain amount and I didn't have to pay tax.

GearHead

100 Posts
I'll have to take a look there, thanks for the info. Yeah, guess this is the time of year to shop online for stuff, have to buy myself a gift or two.

ToyotaToy

I am in the market for something like this as well, did you ever find out a good source that you had a good experience with?

Ranger

Looks like samsmith is a spammer. On a different note id look on ebay. Alot of aftermarket stores and such sell things on ebay for a good deal and you should be able to read reviews there also.

danstpierre

100 Posts
I don't think posting about onlinecarstero.com is spamming. I have checked it out, and they have wide choices of subwoofers. From Alpine to Clarion. But if you want something slightly used, and cheaper, try craigslist.

antonino

100 Posts
Be it onlinecarstereo or craigslist, buying online have some risks. Try your local shops firsts, that way, you earn friends and you supported a local business.

balihaisen

100 Posts
Craigslist. Search, Talk, Deal. As easy as that. At least in craigslist, you can negotiate everything. It does not come with a fixed price.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I think it is better to go to local market, their are a lot of website that looksa great but their only motives is to scam they don't have the actual product itself.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I'd like to add a little more bump to the system in my pickup and was wondering where to get the best deals on sub-woofers. Any ideas/recommendations for my audio are appreciated.

Hi! any updates here, What sub-woofers did you get?

Related Content You Might Like: