• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Best offroad trip for a Toyota Tacoma

BamaKaren

TTC Chicks
100 Posts
I love going off-road with a Tacoma. What is your favorite place to go off-roading?

I live in Pennsylvania. Does anyone have any recommendations?

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Ive lived and wheeled in Europe, South America, U.S. west coast, east cost, south west, deep south, Canada, and the Middle east.
My most favorite off-road trip I ever took continues to be the Rubicon Trail between Stumpy Meadows and Lake Tahoe.
Challenging but driveable in a lightly modified vehicle with a smart driver.
Scenic views that top anything youve ever seen.
And if you travel it with a group your guaranteed to make lifetime friends.
History around every corner of the trail, bring your gold pan and you might just find dust or if your lucky flecks or a nugget.
I could go on for hours about the Rubicon trail.
In 1980 I quit school and moved to Georgetown, at the Rubicon trailhead, I lived there 2 years guiding trail runs and backpacking the area. Surviving off gold panning, hunting, chain monkey and cutting firewood.
If your an out door enthusiast this is one of the best places to visit, the Sierra Nevada range and desolation wilerness areas are simmply put awesum.
If I didnt have to act like a grown-up with responsability Id be living there now back in the woods in a cabin like they did 200 yrs ago.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I can relate to the idea of moving to a cabin in the woods to get away from it all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

James

100 Posts
Funny, my dream is to cycle across the United States. I would love to cycle from Oregon to Boston.

Related Content You Might Like: