• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Back To The Future Toyota Truck To Be Unveiled On October 21, 2015

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
We're just 2 days away from Toyota unveiling a truck that they have produced in conjunction with the Back To The Future franchise to introduce two vehicles, which makes sense because Marty McFly had a sweet Toyota Pickup truck that we see at the end of the BTTF1.

So, Toyota has built a hydrogen-fueled Mirai FCV and they also have built a mystery Toyota truck, both of which will debut on October 21.

STAY TUNED!

Here is the original Toyota SR5 Truck from the Back To The Future Movie.

Last edited:

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Well, we know that it's a 4x4. Who else has any guesses for what Toyota's going to show us?

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Welcome to Statler Toyota ... Toyota is revealing their surprise on October 21st.

If you call the 1-877-STATLER number you can order a free "Statler Toyota" license plate holder. It might be fun to have one of those, just press 2 and they will take your name and number and send out one to you.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Back To The Future Day Surprise.

1) Learn More About The Vehicles
2) Free Statler Brothers License Plate Holder
3) More Info - Social Media Stuff

Three customized back to the Future Toyota Tacomas are going to be revealed. One of them in Hollywood, One in Time Square and One in Dallas.

Well, I just happen to be in Dallas and I'm going to try to find out from Toyota's PR firm where the Tacoma is going to be located at so I can get some pictures of it!

"You might catch the Tacoma rolling through your neighborhood" ... they said to pay attention to social media ...

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Wow, that looks really cool. So in 3 different cities they're unveiling one new customized Toyota Tacoma in each city?

Do you have any insight at all in what is going to be revealed? I saw the video, it looks like it's going to be a four by four, but any other information about it? Pretty cool promotion though.

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
Are they going to reveal a new technology that the public can buy, a new version of the Tacoma or just going to show off some customized Tacomas that the average person can never purchase?

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I reached out to Toyota's PR firm in Dallas and I have not heard back yet with details on when and where I can see this truck, but mark my words ... I'm GOING to see this truck on Wednesday 10/21/2015! hahaha

It's just not going to look like this though.

BTTF03.png

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
ok, cool! Keep us up to date please, I know there's not much time but it would be really incredible if you could get to see one of the trucks. I called the number and they said there were going to be three trucks, like you said. One in Hollywood, one in Time Square and one in Dallas that who knows where it's going to be. Really, how are you going to be able to find it, that's a big place!!!

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Watch the video starting at 0:19 and you'll see Flying Cars in the reflection in the windows, haha.

upload_2015-10-19_18-24-49.png

aeropagus

100 Posts
Hahahaha, toyota has always done the best marking. Good stuff! Can't wait to see what nods they're going to give to the bttf movies. The flying cars in the reflection was as good touch!

toyotasrule

100 Posts
Must be impressive if they built three of them and also unveiling in three different cities.

They're not going to pull up the cover in ny before they do it in Cali, so my guess would be they do it simultaneously. So not before 8 or 9 am Pacific.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Toyota's PR people aren't telling me anything. Just told me to make certain my flux capacitor was all charged up, and something is going to happen in Dallas tomorrow. Problem is Dallas is a pretty big place, and I hate to be downtown when something's going on uptown or whatever.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Looks like someone snapped up the domain name "statlertoyota.com" just yesterday. Seems odd that Toyota didn't grab that up.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I think this truck is in Dallas area right now. I'm going to try to find it today and get some pics of the truck! The pic was uploaded to Twitter by Scott DeYager Scott DeYager on Twitter and on his twitter profile it says "New Texan" so I have to assume that he moved here since Toyota is moving it's USA HQ to Dallas.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Well I'm in downtown Dallas right now, and apparently that's where the truck is in one of two areas I was just told by Toyotas PR firm that handles the regional marketing and PR, so hopefully I'll be able to find it and get some photos and video here pretty soon.

Related Content You Might Like: