• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Article: Video: Drifting in a small Toyota!

Billy

Hobbies other than your Toyota...

Lets try this ... What other hobbies do we have other than our Toyotas ... Use pics or video to show what you like to do ... I'll start it all off ...Photo0170[1].jpg ... 1[1].jpg ... :cool:

Last edited:

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
What's this thing called "free time" that I keep hearing about?

haha, I like to camp, get out of the city and just get away from it all for a while.

bebtunes

100 Posts
me, im an electronic nerd so it would be servers, computers, tv, surround sound, etc. oh yeah cell phones too lol

MD_Weems

100 Posts
The kid or the tiny toyota??? Both are awesome! My daughter has a Tinkerbell 4-wheeler.... although she won't really run over anything in it.

GearHead

100 Posts
Great video. I wish my parents would have bought me one of those battery-powered cars when I was a little kid. I remember being really jealous of my friends who had them. Cute kid.

balihaisen

100 Posts
i would go for the modifications.. and of course, the perfect hobby would be hanging out with pretty girls!

gladden

If I'll tell you my other hobbies aside from trucking, is crochet, and make-up.. would you believe me? LOL! I like big bikes too. But I don't have one yet. My brother got one, while I have a truck.. so we swap from time to time.

Related Content You Might Like: