• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Article: Texting (SMS) when Driving - Warning Video

ToyotaPitty

100 Posts
This is why it is very important to put down the phone and keep both hands on the wheel. What is very surprising is that it is not so much the teenagers that are to blame for the texting and driving accidents, but also the parents. Be a good example for your children and put down the phone. There is nothing so important that you cannot tell someone once you arrive at your destination. You're lost and texting for directions? Pull over. You'll be more than lost if you have an accident.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I've been guilty of this myself. I remember driving a truck back in the 90s, when phones just started to come out everywhere, and I was trying to dial while driving. Next thing I know I had to slam on my brakes to avoid a wreck ahead of me and I was within 6 inches of hitting the car in front of me. Had it been 1/2 of a second later and it would have been a full impact.

Gotta put down the phone and/or use whatever is legal for you like bluetooth or handsfree dialing.

Julin

This video was just scary i hope that girl is good now... well remember one when my mom and dad had gone to party and one pickup truck just dash my dad's bike as he was driving Honda bike. From that day my mom got bike phobia...

Used trucks | Logging trucks

Last edited:

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
Not me I don't text and drive kinda of hard too change gears, steer, watch the road all at one time now I will answer a text at a stop light

Related Content You Might Like: