• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

And nobody's talking about Toyota Innova

antonino

100 Posts
I think, the Innova should be redesigned. It's present design is not that attractive for me. It looked just like an ordinary minivan.

balihaisen

100 Posts
Innova's target market are those small families who don't go much campings, or off-road. So I guess, there's nothing wrong with its design.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
What the heck is a Toyota Innova? I'm going to have to look that up.

** five minutes later **

Ok, here is what I gathered from Wikipedia. I guess they don't sell it in North America? I didn't read all of this, just skimmed it.

The Innova is also sold in India (replacing Toyota Qualis), Malaysia (replacing Toyota Unser), the Philippines (replacing Toyota Revo), Taiwan (replacing outdated Toyota Zace surf), Vietnam (replacing outdated Toyota Zace) and Thailand. Unlike some of the Innova's competition, such as the TATA Sumo Grande, Chevrolet Tavera or the Mahindra Xylo, but like the newly launched Tata Aria, the Innova looks more like a minivan — in fact, its styling can be said to be similar to Toyota's other MPV offerings, namely the USDM Toyota Sienna and the Toyota Previa. The Toyota Innova is also available in Brunei, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE.
Not a bad looking vehicle, probably not perfect for the North American market, but who knows?

Toyota_Innova_face.jpg

supernovax3

100 Posts
I've never seen/heard of the Innova until now either, but it looks pretty nice. I think the design is sleek and good enough for it's target market. The mileage is great! After redoing the engine, it gets 27 MPG!

Loves2Ride

100 Posts
Not a bad looking vehicle, probably not perfect for the North American market, but who knows?
I like the design. I haven't heard of it either. But I knew what the Qualis was from traveling in India (pat's self on back).

Why do you think it might not work in the North American market?

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I think I have seen Toyota Innova gain popularity in Asian Market... This is what I have notice one time when I travel in Asia

Related Content You Might Like: