• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

94 2WD enthusiast from MI. New to the forum!

FKNSLO

Hey guys, my name is Travis.

I bought a 1994 Toyota Pickup 2WD in the spring from the junkyard i worked at.

I paid $500 for it and since have put probably another $600 into it. I've already done a bunch of work with the intentions of doing much more.

[/URL][/IMG]

I also own a 1986 300ZX and a 1986 Jetta.

The 300ZX is my drift car. I just started drifting this year. Hopefully by next year the car will be setup better.

The Jetta used to be my daily/street/auto x car. The Trans blew so i pulled it out to fix it and ended up selling the motor, trans, and coilovers off it.

This was it in it's hay day (last summer). It ran well and was quick. I plan on getting it back on the road at some point in the future.

Last edited:

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Nice. The truck is running I take it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Wow, and they say that the era of the cheap junk-yard vehicle is over. Guess you proved then wrong.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
That's the type of project vehicle that I would like to get once I get a place with a big enough shop to work on it so I can do it justice. The era of the 2-car garage needs to come to an end pretty soon, lol.

FKNSLO

Thanks guys! I have a lot of plans for it. Right now I'm just working on maintenance and cleaning it up. I'll probably make a project thread. I work at a body shop and I'm allowed to use the shop as my own after hours which helps a ton haha

Related Content You Might Like: