• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

6 inch fabtech lift for 05 tacoma

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
if you are looking to do this lift your self make sure you start early because its a lot of work or should i say a pain in the butt. to speed things up in this installation make sure when you cut the front cross member out measure right the first time cause once you weld the plates on to the cross member ends that are still connected to the frame and start bolting up the new cross member you will run into problem the new cross member want sit in place. but other than that the lift really ain't bad to install.

GearHead

100 Posts
Good to know... Did you make a mistake cutting the cross member? Or is this just a heads-up for the rest of us who might be crazy enough to do this ourselves? How long did it take to install the kit? has anyone else done installed a fabtech lift on a Tacoma?

antonino

100 Posts
If you say, it's a pain in the butt, then better if we let others do it. That's the best suggestion I could give.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I cann't imagine how it would be look like having 6 inch fabtech lift... Can you post any picture... :cool:

Related Content You Might Like: