• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

4 runner I'm in the market

Damond

After 17 wonderful years, 314,000 miles up and down the Wassatch Mtns of Utah, 3 trips to the East Coast, one conceived child, numerous coffee stains and many snow storms, my 1997 4runner finally succumbed to a cracked engine block a couple days ago. I immediately started looking for another. Any recommendations or input? Looking at the Limited, "black something or other..."

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Post some pics of your old war horse if you have them.

I wasn't clear to what you were looking to do ... You want to replace the engine, the block, or a whole new vehicle?

Also, did you get the coffee stain on the same trip where you conceived? lol

Perackfez

I don't know about buying engines for your 4runner, but I'll let you be pressured to buy a white Tacoma if it's the last thing I do. (Just kidding) I'm sure the TTC community can help you find whatever you're looking for. There are many people on here selling, if you look in the marketplace section of the forums

good luck!

PaleoMama

Staff member
TTC Chicks
100 Posts
Community Leader
#4RunnersRock ;)

Seriously, I don't think I'll ever buy anything different from now on. LOL!

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
Welcome to ttc!

Here's my generic welcome message. Where are you from and what are you driving? Post pics too in the gallery! Ask specific questions in a forum related to your vehicle.

Related Content You Might Like: