• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2014 Toyota Sequoia, is it worth the price?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
the suburban and sequoia are different beasts. I had a suburban and just traded in on a used 2014 sequoia. the deal breaker was the second row seat. Suburban's second row would fit a person sized around 5'7 and not above (comfortably). The second row seats in the Sequoia fit ME, and I'm 6'4....and they recline about 3 inches. Yes the motor in the Chevy is more efficient but the motor in the Sequoia is way more powerful with around 400 ft/lbs of torque. We pull a travel trailer and a boat so the pulling power makes a diff. You've probably pulled the trigger by now but just my $.02
Welcome to the site @Cutty3. Yes, I agree the Suburban and the Sequioa are different, however I do know that Chevrolet re-did their seats for 2015 and they're all fold-flat seats that give more legroom and headroom. That being said, they were WAY behind the times on doing this.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I purchased a 2015 Sequoia Platinum 4 Wheel drive in June, I traded in a 2011 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4Wheel Drive. The Tacoma gives 21mpg and the Sequoia gives 17, that's at best, difference 4mpg. There is no comparison between the two vehicles, there isn't any SUV that compares to the Sequoia, take a look at the latest Consumers Reports for Nov or Dec 2015 issue.
You still have that 2015 Sequoia @CURT LEVINBERG ?

Related Content You Might Like: