• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2013 Toyota Tacoma Review

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
We hope to get our hands on the 2013 Toyota Tacoma when it comes out later this summer to get a full review written. Please bookmark this page and we will update you with a full review when it becomes available for us to test drive.

GregH

I'm still wondering when this info is going to be released. I haven't been online for about a month though but I'm anxious to find out.

danstpierre

100 Posts
Hopefully, they'll allow test drives. That's the only way I can drive this one. I won't be buying a car or truck for the next ten-15 years. Mine is still running perfectly.

palas1100

I still wonder when I will release this information. I was online for about a month, however, is not there, but I can not find the.

nailbite3

2013 Toyota Tacoma is really a bad-ass truck! From the looks, to performance. It won't disappoint you at all!

Hendu024

Here'a a couple of pics of my 2nd 2013 Taco... Totaled the first one after 9 weeks.. Whoops! Just put a 6" Pro Comp Stage II with 1/4" top spacers, Nitto Terra M/T's and Moto Metal 957's. Figured I'd get some of the most expensive stuff done first!
taco.jpgtaco1.jpg

Brent

hm nice truck.... and the color of the truck is very lovely... Thanks for sharing the photos of your truck.... I guess you are very curious about cleaning of your ride because the truck is superb clean.. thanks for sharing the photos, but I want to see this beast in action.. so please post more photos.

Last edited:

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Thanks for sharing the picture of your lovely truck Hendu024, Would you mind how many days it would to put up the 6" Pro Comp Stage II with 1/4" top spacers, Nitto Terra M/T's and Moto Metal 957's?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I think he was trying to ask how long did it take to complete all of the mods?

This shoukd be its own thread, by the way.

Related Content You Might Like: