• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Cold Air Intake

GearHead

100 Posts
The new TRD cold air intake is sold separately as an option when upgrading to the TRD package. This is a great way to increase horsepower and enhance the performance of the TRD package overall. Interesting upgrade.

TRD-Performance-Air-Intake-405.jpg

Easygoing81652

Not yet

As of today, a phone call to TRD stated, they have not released a Cold-Air Intake for the 2012 Tacoma. I noticed there is a hose that runs across the path of the would-be intake of the 2012 that was not there on my 2010 Tacoma.

GearHead

100 Posts
Interesting... I retrieved that photo from an ad on Toyota's TRD component page, looked like it was available for the 2012, but, guess not. Apologize for being misleading.

Easygoing81652

N/P

You weren't misleading. Everyone including the Dealers are saying that the TRD pictured is the one for the 2012, they even said they would order it for me. The only reason I questioned the Dealers was because of that hose that I didn't remember being there on my 2010. That's why I called TRD directly and they said that a Cold Air Intake wasn't releasted yet.

GearHead

100 Posts
My guess is it will be available soon at least-- there is a large demand for it, so TRD should get them into production soon if they know what's good for them.

Related Content You Might Like: