• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What is your dream car?

James

100 Posts
I love Corvettes. They are fast and look good. I own one and love driving it on the weekends. What is your dream car?

Samtucky

100 Posts
My dream car is a Ferrari. I would love to own one, but that is never going to happen.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
A few.
A 1968 big block Covette 4 spd, needs a full resto but it still drives.
1971 Nova SS 396, again a runner that needs resto.
1982 Porsche Carrera
And a 1996 Track Edition Mazda RX7 twin turbo.
I flip cars as a side buisness, I keep ones I like but if somebody makes the right offer I will sell.
I have a collection of bikes too, my favorite is a 2009 Harley Nightrain with a S&S 120 CI kit and Baker 6spd trans, I bought this bike new and built it.
I also have a 1996 Honda Black Bird.
Both those bikes can run around 200mph to end.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
There are practical cars and impractical cars on my list, lol.

Practical would be something like an Audi A4 quattro, or a new Tacoma TRD Baja.

Impractical would be maybe a Bugatti Veyron or Accura NSX.

slowGEEZR

I absolutely love my 2008 Porsche Cayman, in Arctic Silver. I bought it as a retirement gift to myself back then. It is not the fastest thing out there, but provides all the thrills I need from a car, as the top speed is over 160mph, which is just a little over the speed limits around here. A big bonus that I didn't expect is that highway mileage is 36mpg! So, I guess you could say it is my econo car. Sorta makes up for the gas used to power my Tundra.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I absolutely love my 2008 Porsche Cayman, in Arctic Silver. I bought it as a retirement gift to myself back then. It is not the fastest thing out there, but provides all the thrills I need from a car, as the top speed is over 160mph, which is just a little over the speed limits around here. A big bonus that I didn't expect is that highway mileage is 36mpg! So, I guess you could say it is my econo car. Sorta makes up for the gas used to power my Tundra.
That's awesome. I wish I fit better into those cars. I'm down 15 lbs on my diet ... need to lose another 20 and I'm going to show up at your place and expect a joy ride.

slowGEEZR

That's awesome. I wish I fit better into those cars. I'm down 15 lbs on my diet ... need to lose another 20 and I'm going to show up at your place and expect a joy ride.

Sure, no problem. I know it's not easy to lose weight. I've lost 35 and would like to lose some more. It definitely is more comfy in the Porsche, now! My new turntable should arrive by the end of the month, so come by after that and listen to that, too.[/QUOTE]

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts

Sure, no problem. I know it's not easy to lose weight. I've lost 35 and would like to lose some more. It definitely is more comfy in the Porsche, now! My new turntable should arrive by the end of the month, so come by after that and listen to that, too.
That's a deal. Lol. Where do you live at again?

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
You arent very far away slowGEEZR, you might find toyotafan on your doorstep asking for that ride one day soon.

Xmsteel

1991 BMW M3
2000 Nissan GT-R R34
2014 Nissan GT-R R35
2014 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon (Hey, it has 500+ HP)
Spyker C8
Any Koenigsegg

Realistic Dream Cars:
2004 Volvo S60-R
1989 Nissan 240SX Hatchback

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
The Volvo you might be able to find for a reasonable price, 240SX's are getting hard to find in decent condition.
The price dropped on them a few years ago and made them affordable for to many crappy drivers that wrecked a lot of them.

Xmsteel

The Volvo you might be able to find for a reasonable price, 240SX's are getting hard to find in decent condition.
The price dropped on them a few years ago and made them affordable for to many crappy drivers that wrecked a lot of them.
Yes, I've noticed that about the 240sx's, thats one of the reasons its a "dream" car. That and because I'm a Nissan fanboy (sorry Toyota forum :p). The KA24 engine they have is a good engine and the car looks great.

Related Content You Might Like: