Toyota Truck Club Founder
What's everyone got planned for the weekend? I'm doing a ton of stuff around the house again. Might hang a bunch of ceiling fans.
Wow Steve, I wish I had that much energy, just not that much work LOL.Here's a bit of what I have planned for this weekend.
Ummm, might be too much to do for the weekend. Maybe I'll go out wheeling.
- Clean out the garage. Take stuff to storage. Take stuff to the dump.
- Get a price quote on pouring concrete for a new back patio.
- Get price quotes on a new roof.
- Get my fence guy out to build me a new gate & fix my fence.
- Finish my floor & glue down my trim.
- Get more quotes on repainting my cabinets that were messed up by the bad painter that I had.
- Get a new bed? Mattress is 13 years old and it's sagging and giving me crazy back problems.
- Rearrange my home office.
- Look at doing some of the finishing trim work at my house myself.
- Secure my new bathroom vanity to the wall & fix the plumbing
- Get a new sink trap for my kitchen plumbing.
- Get a plumber out to fix my backyard leaking valve.
- Get a sprinkler guy to fix the leaking sprinkler pipe in my front-yard.
- Fix all of the broken sprinkler heads in my yard.
- Fix the front-entry eave trim
- Replace 4 more ceiling fans.
About 45-50 mnutes per door. There are 12 rollers on each of my doors. Here's a link to the rollers I bought on eBay:My garage door is a mess. I need to get new rails for it. How long did this take?
I need to get new rails and i might as well get new rollers at the same time.About 45-50 mnutes per door. There are 12 rollers on each of my doors. Here's a link to the rollers I bought on eBay:
24×Nylon Garage Door Rollers. The 13-ball bearing results in a quieter and smoother opening and closing of your garage door. can be installed on either side of your door. With 13 ball bearing. Material: Nylon Wheel + Steel Axle.www.ebay.com