Staff member
1000 Posts
Good times, long drive though.

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
And you are having to cope with some rain, aren't you? We've driven to southern Arizona several times in the winter to visit friends, with mixed results. You never know what you will encounter. One year it was so windy that it was impossible to go outside. Another year it was freezing cold and raining. Other years the weather was OK. BTW- this was Yuma, AZ. So happens I was born there in 1947. Left in 1965 and have only been back a few times.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
And you are having to cope with some rain, aren't you? We've driven to southern Arizona several times in the winter to visit friends, with mixed results. You never know what you will encounter. One year it was so windy that it was impossible to go outside. Another year it was freezing cold and raining. Other years the weather was OK. BTW- this was Yuma, AZ. So happens I was born there in 1947. Left in 1965 and have only been back a few times.
Yeah, it's rained every day since we've been here. I was told it was 4 total days, so we'll see if tomorrow will rain or not.

We have sun right now so we're going to look for a football and go get some sunlight.

Related Content You Might Like: