• Check out the new Highlander Hybrid.

Montana sez Hi ~ New Member with 2008 Tacoma & 1994 Toyota Pickup

MPH

Name's Mark and I live on the west end of Billings. I have an 08 Tacoma and recently acquired a 94 pickup, standard cab, 4wd, short box, 5 speed/22RE. I honestly like the 94 better as it's much like my old 89 that I drove to death over 15 years of ownership. Figured I'd join up with a bunch of guys that seem to have similar taste in vehicles so here is I.

Regards,
Mark

tibadoe

Staff member
Platinum Member
100 Posts
Community Leader
Welcome to the forum Mark. Is the '94 gonna be your DD or just for trail riding?

MPH

Thanks gents

Joe it'll be a trail capable DD, I prefer an ATV for the really mean stuff so no lift or any of that sort of thing. I adore these little trucks they are like a roller skate that will go pretty much anywhere if you've got the nerve to see it through

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
Platinum Member
1000 Posts
Name's Mark and I live on the west end of Billings. I have an 08 Tacoma and recently acquired a 94 pickup, standard cab, 4wd, short box, 5 speed/22RE. I honestly like the 94 better as it's much like my old 89 that I drove to death over 15 years of ownership. Figured I'd join up with a bunch of guys that seem to have similar taste in vehicles so here is I.

Regards,
Mark
Welcome to the site. I grew up in the northwest and spent a very large amount of time in Montana & Northern Idaho. Really miss the summers, not so much the winters. lol.

Let's see some pics of your truck @MPH

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
Platinum Member
1000 Posts
... although I will say that I've not been to Billings for years. From what I understand that area is starting to grow a lot and that overall region is now at least 200,000 people. Putting it now around half of the size of Spokane.

Now that I've spent 20 years in Dallas-Fort Worth, with something like 7.6 million people, the thought of moving to a smaller community with 4-seasons (not winter, pre-summer, summer and post-summer) is very appealing.

Related Content You Might Like: