• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Wrangler Authority A/T tire reviews?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Anyone have the Wrangler authority a/t tires? Walmart has them starting at $148 ... $200 each for 265/70R17E. With the total price for 4 with balance and valve install coming to $888.

20131221_233750.jpg
20131221_233756.jpg

TM13TM

TTC Chicks
A friend of mine just bought Wranglers because Walmart no longer carries the Liberators. With the ice and snow in his area over the past week or so, he was able to get out and try them. He was quite impressed with them to say the least.

BR789

Wranglers are some really nice tires. The larger center tread line offers increased traction and added stability. These tires also self clean really well which is needed when in snow and mud. I also like the zig-zag microgrooves.

Miranda Kay

TTC Chicks
Buster, now that you mention it, I noticed that as well. We bought a set of tires from Wal-Mart we were very happy with at a decent price and when we bought tires for another vehicle just a few months later, they no longer carried the ones we were looking for. I am trying to remember the name of the tires, but it has been so long, I can't think of it.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Off-Topic, start a new thread about Wal-Mart tires ... this thread is about the Wrangler Authority A/T tire.

baconbits2_98

TTC Chicks
And the $888 quoted price doesn't include taxes :(. Found that out when I went to pay for mine. Grand total ended up being around $950.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Bought a set of Authorities back in October and have been more than happy with them especially while out on the trails.
What part of the country are you in? Make certain to introduce yourself in the members intro forum.

baconbits2_98

TTC Chicks
What part of the country are you in? Make certain to introduce yourself in the members intro forum.
Just made my intro post!

I'm in the Houston area. When I called to get pricing on the tires they quoted me the same $888 for a set of 265/70/17 Load Range E. Despite the issues I had with dealing with the store, I am very happy with how the tires handle both on and off road.

Related Content You Might Like: