• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Worst road debris you've ever hit or almost hit?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Just ran over and destroyed a medium sized insulated cooler in the middle of the freeway. Just disintegrated and left a cloud of yellow looking foam all over the cars behind me.

edit: it was one of these hard plastic types, looked pretty new, and I couldn't get out of the way and hit it square with the front passenger tire.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I see coolers every now and then in the road or close to the side. The last thing I hit was a box if I remember correctly -- glad I was in the company truck.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I see coolers every now and then in the road or close to the side. The last thing I hit was a box if I remember correctly -- glad I was in the company truck.
Like a cardboard box I assume?

I was in Seattle about 20+ years ago driving in a 5L mustang down the freeway when a construction truck in front of me had about a quarter sheet of plywood fly out of it's trailer in front of me, up into the air sort of end-over-end, with me driving right at it, then landed flat in front of my about 5 feet before I drove over it. I thought that was very fortunate that it landed right in front of me, but I did get home and the next day I woke up with two flat tires.

sheathing-plywood-20159-64_1000.jpg

Last edited:

Related Content You Might Like: