• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Working on some new logos for TTC!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Just FYI, we're about to do an overhaul on this website and how it looks! Working on getting some design concepts for a new logo right now. Here are a few of the design samples that we're thinking about ... in no particular order at all.

Option 1
logo_preview.jpg

Option 2
2rmteet.png

Option 3
mkx4xf.png

Option 4
truck_zps8d9475b2.png

Option 5
truckclubv3.jpg

What does everyone think?
I have a few thoughts for a couple of them, but none of them are done by any means. Only going to pick one of the designs and then we will make it work with the overall layout and design for the entire page.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I like the design of option 1 and the color choice and logo on option 5

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
That's sort of the direction that I'm headed as well. I have other contract designers working on it right now and we have to think about a logo being able to fit up top in the header, and also doing double-duty on things like tshirts, window stickers, etc.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
The site I was using to get this done crashed. I'm about to restart the project with the guy who did #1 and maybe charge around the colors and spacing.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Option number 3 will exactly fit on the logo area of the site, Hope that the guy you have mentioned will do other design option for this.

Related Content You Might Like: