• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Wiring harness for a 87 truck

Cmozez

i need an engine wiring harness for an 87 4x4 fuel injected truck. I had a small engine fire:( What years of wiring harness will work on this truck?

jimmyjim

good luck my friend. the best you can do may just be to buy a spool of 18ga wire, (try craigs list) a box of wire lables, and a big mess of connectors. get the hanes, or chiltons, and ignore the color codes. just do a point to point rewire job. may be something in hemmings motor news. or if you are prone to get lucky, you might find your year truck t-boned in the pull n pay yard. i hope you do.

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
good luck my friend. the best you can do may just be to buy a spool of 18ga wire, (try craigs list) a box of wire lables, and a big mess of connectors. get the hanes, or chiltons, and ignore the color codes. just do a point to point rewire job. may be something in hemmings motor news. or if you are prone to get lucky, you might find your year truck t-boned in the pull n pay yard. i hope you do.
This thread was posted on March 28, 2019. All threads are time stamped when they are posted. The time stamp is just under the avatar. Most likely, the original poster has resolved there issue by now, but thank you for particapating and welcome to the forum.

Related Content You Might Like: