• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Why is the Tundra Failing against the other performance trucks?

DougFood

Why is Toyota missing out on the serious performance market so badly? Not the 4x4, but fast 2x4 sport truck market?

2x4 Hot Rod 5.7L Tacoma or Tundra to beat the Raptor: Something with a under 4 second 0-60 time. Not necessarily a super low stance, but with very good handling suspension, while still being a usable truck.

I have owned many super cars. Just sold my 2015 McLaren 650s Spider. Loved it, but did not trust it. I also hated driving around town for fear of speed bumps, pot holes, and dips from parking lots to the street.... for fear of scraping the spoiler. Honestly, I love driving my 2005 Standard Cab Long Bed Tundra 4.7 every day. I can drive it really well, but it has limitations. I always wish it had some factory suspertion, better CPU programming, exhaust, brakes, and a true dual clutch transmission. You know..... make it like a Ferrari Truck. There is the Urus from Lamborghini SUV, The Ford Lightning, GMC Hummer, Rivian, Ford Raptor and others. I love a truck, and I love SUPER Performance and Handeling!! Come on Toyota. Keep up with the market.

OR

Diesel Tundras: Use the existing 4.5L V8 Turbo Diesel for guys in construction and towing heavy loads. Currently Toyota is totally missing this market. Why? Dodge, Ford, and GM beg you not to bring them? Do they lobby congress not to allow them in the country?

Attachments

Related Content You Might Like: