• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Whats the best toyota truck cell phone mount

toyotachic

Im looking for a new cell phone mount for the truck . I would really like one thats pretty sturdy so preferebly not one that attatches to the vent. Or one thats pretty sturdy if does attacht to the vent. I have a iphone and need it to be mounted at all times so I can listen to my music.

RobertJC

I personally like the one I have that clips onto the vent because then I can move it easily if I need to. Also the wife drives the truck at times and doesnt want me to get one that mounts permantly.

antonino

100 Posts
There are plenty of customizable designs that are available for sale in malls. I like the one that can be clipped. I agree with the idea that you can move it anytime of your convenience.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I personally like the one I have that clips onto the vent because then I can move it easily if I need to. Also the wife drives the truck at times and doesnt want me to get one that mounts permantly.

I like the idea that can be clipped. Many phones nowadays have GPS features if your phone is equipped with that features you won't to buy GPS system

CaseyRybak

Toyota chic, i picked a cheap one for 4.99 as seen on tv in a TA Travel Auto truck stop, surprisedly good.
in my other vehicles i use LIDO, they make a bean bag base...
i'll find out what the other brands are in my other trucks and report back . Casey

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Toyota chic, i picked a cheap one for 4.99 as seen on tv in a TA Travel Auto truck stop, surprisedly good.
in my other vehicles i use LIDO, they make a bean bag base...
i'll find out what the other brands are in my other trucks and report back . Casey
Pics!

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
I made a few. Used piece of 3/8" plate cut to size of iPhone and notched where plugins, buttons etc. Screwed to dash
Never considered leaving my cave to buy one

Attachments

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I made a few. Used piece of 3/8" plate cut to size of iPhone and notched where plugins, buttons etc. Screwed to dash
Never considered leaving my cave to buy one
What's that made out of?

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
IMG_3316.JPG
Its 24 gauge steel, used 3/8" steel plate as a form to wrap tin around for a snug fit... I made a few,, this one for garage as I use blueteeth for music in garage

Last edited:

oneshort

Nite ize .com
IMG_3647.PNG
that the part that goes on the dash the other part goes on the back of my iphone6+ never fall off

CourseMotorsports

Hey everyone!

Trying to bring this thread back!

I work with Course Motorsports and saw a problem that there was no bolt in application cell phone mount. We recently made one that is specifically made for your car, check it out here:

It looks like most of you have gone the "universal" route, however having a bolt in application works must better.

Please let me know what you think!

Cheers!

Related Content You Might Like: